Long term issues
Hello I have extreme teeth issues, I have had some of them removed but its so expensive!
I still need 3 rc's and 3 extractions and i have some jaw damage due to infection:(
I have to take Tylenol , Advil and Aleve numerous times a day just to function,  I know it's bad but I have no choice because dental work is just not in the cards right now.
What will be my long term effect of taking soooo many over the counter medications?
Hey Luv4myguyz!
Welcome to the forum.

Here's a fundamental remedy that will ensure better oral health and hygiene
and help control the infectious nature of your condition
It's called Oil Pulling. I recommend you use Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,
as it is the best Anti-fungal remedy, also anti-microbial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic and anti-protozoic. I have been using this daily for years!
It will help you remove Billions of harmful bacteria and toxins, that have invaded your oral cavity. Done each morning for 15-20 minutes (it simply involves swishing very well around your mouth and then spitting it out and
rinsing very thoroughly) it will also protect you from infectious bacteria from entering your body and causing more health issues in the future.
You may research the benefits of coconut oil at the coconut research center website.

For instant dental pain control, apply a few drops of clove oil, or if it's not available easily, you may chew on cloves for the time being (not as effective as the oil though).

Hope this helps, but if the infection has seriously progressed you may still need to see a doctor or a dentist, just to avoid any further complications

Wish you well!
Niko
Depending on where you live, they might have a dental clinic for low-income people. The rates are based on your income. Check your county website, as they might have one. Good luck to you, i literally KNOW your pain.