Pain Management Community
Looking for PM doc in Nashville area
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Looking for PM doc in Nashville area

Does anyone on here live in the middle TN area??  Just wondered if someone on here knew
of a good PM doctor or clinic in the Nashville area.  A doctor that is sympathetic with
his patience pain problems.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated...
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
547368_tn?1332173665
Hi Midtenn,
Welcome to MedHelp. I am glad you found us. I just saw someone post from TN a few weeks ago. If I remember correctly they were not happy with the PM Clinic in TN. I will go back and see if I can find it. I could be in error, my memory is not always 100%.

I read your other post regarding being taken off pain meds. I hope my response to that post will be of some assistance to you. I will "look" for the post I'm referring to and return if I can locate it.

Take Care, Tuck
Blank
356518_tn?1322267242
Google pain management in Nashville Tn and go from there. Call around and ask questions and also ask the local hospitals too:)
Blank
yes i do he is in franklin and a very sympathetic dr i love him his name is dr sun he is at the nashville pain center the number is ***-**** i hope this helps
Blank
Dr. Sun Has treated me for debilitating pain in my back, neck, knees, Hands,shoulder, hips, etc.( most every joint) from my Lupus, my Severe R.A & Osteoarthritis. I have had many surgeries That were Absolutely necessary and do need more, But don't want anymore, do to further limitations from prior surgeries and with some surgeries I have had- I have been left worse off Post-Op then I was Pre-Op (Like So Many Others, that happens) So Dr. Sun has been able to help me so very much to Live with my Crippling Diseases throughout my body and control my pain through procedures to block/relieve pain and with medications (Which are Closely Monitored) to control the pains to a Livable and relieving point-To the extent that I actually have a Enjoyable Productive Life again! Yes, I will always have these Horrible Life Long Diseases, but I can still Enjoy A Full Life, & I could Never THANK  Dr. Sun Enough For That! So If you have been hurt or living with crippling pain-there's help, it's "Dr.Jianping Sun"// "Dr. Sun Jianping"
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pain Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank