Low Back Pain and Tremors
My father is 57 years old and suffers from chronic lower back pain and tremors. The more pain he is in, the more he will shake. He has had the tremors for about 3 years. His back pain is getting worse, so his tremors are out of control. He has tremors in his trunk, but the past month they have moved to his right hand and leg. He has a morphine pain pump and neurostimulator implanted. He also takes valium 3 times per day. We have been to about 10 different neurologists and neurosurgeons. Now we are only seeing a pain mgmt doctor. Anyone ever heard of these symptoms?
Yes, I have heard/seen those symptoms in action.

Why is he not under the care of Neuro-guys *surgeons/-ologists* any more ?  What did they tell you about his specific symptoms ?  How is the pain management going so far ?  

What brought on the back pain ? Accident or deterioration ?
The neuro guys put in the neuro stimulator and sent us back to pain mgmt. We live in the Cleveland area and have been to 4 hospitals in the area. The last neuro doc said he is beyond surgery- too many things wrong with his back. It took 3 years to determine he has "pain tremors"- this is unheard of. When he is in pain- he has tremors. I have done research and can't locate anyone who shakes when in pain. It's so sad to see a 57 year old man that can barely leave his house due to back pain. Where do we go from here? morphine pain pump and neuro stimulator? What else do they do for healthy people in pain? The cause of his back pain is from deterioration and rheumatoid arthritisis. thanks so much for concerns.
I have seen quite a few people have tremors due to pain.  My cousin is one, my husband *my cousin has either 4 or 6 discs that are falling apart in her neck and husband has had 9 brain surgeries*.   I myself have even experienced it due to yet a different reason.  

Tremors due to pain do happen, but I can believe that you have had a hard time finding information on it.

Reality is that its very difficult to watch a family member or friend in this type of pain and the feelings of helplessness that can arise.  I dont envy your position but I am familiar with it.  I am very sorry that you guys are going through this.

I will post again on the rest of the things you were wondering about (pain management) later on today (need to try and get a little bit more sleep).

(big hugs)
Person suffering from low back pain can keep fit with any exercise. There is no single best exercise for low back pain. Your exercise regimen would depend on your age, fitness level and particular medical condition.

For guidelines and proper steps of performing alternative lower-back exercises, please check http://www.thelowerbackpainexercises.com/ and see the result that you’ve been looking for! In just one click and few seconds of performing the guides provided in the site, you will surely look and feel great in your job performance!
i have lower back pain with leg tremors. i have 2 buldging discs