Lower Gums (dental)
I'm a 16 year old male and for the past couple weeks I have been brushing maybe a little rough rinsing almost every 2-3 days  and flossing everyday once a day and I do brush twice a day but now recently I've noticed that my gums have been hurting they have been in the past but now my right side of my jaw the lower gum is hurting when ever I move my jaw in the right position or anytime I kind of play around and rub it and especially when I eat I always have to avoid that side. It seems the tooth 5th from the middle (to the right) right where the gum and the tooth meet is where all the pain is coming from and if I observe it, the gums seem a little disfigured not by much but the gums seem a little more rigid on the sides of my tooth compared to the other ones. My gums are not red and I take care of my teeth yes I had several cavities in the past but it seems that they're starting to hurt the more I take care of them, so I'm wondering is this a coincidence or should I spread out the days I floss & rinse?
anybody have a similar experience to share about brushing and flossing? There was no flossing when and where i grew up---now no teeth!. Be sure to floss folks! And yes young man take it easy for a while. post back and tell us all about your teeth and gums ok? We do care.  Omhome