Lower Leg Pain and Inflamation
For year I have been experience R hip pain, I just visit a Orthpedic doctor he told me I have a little of artritis. However the pain in my legs is so bad I can take it any more.  I went for a walk last week and the pain on my L heal is excrutiating I feel like it was bruise.  I can walk much and standing  give me a tremendous back pain I feel like is going to break!!!   I have an appoitment back with the rehumatologist ( I been told I have fibromialgia)
Hi!
The various causes of leg pain are atherosclerosis, deep vein thrombosis - leg pain on walking (A blood clot in a deep vein), Leriche syndrome (block in abdominal aorta and/or main leg artery), limb ischaemia (low oxygen to limbs), sciatica, spondylitis of lower vertebrae and peripheral vascular disease (arteries of limbs are involved). A color Doppler test will rule out the possibility of involvement of an artery or vein and its blockage by a clot. Paresthesias or abnormal sensations due to peripheral neuropathies secondary to diabetes, thyroid disorders, Lyme's or lupus should also be ruled out. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!