Pain Management Community
Lower butt pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Lower butt pain

on wednesday i got this pain in the upper part of my thigh were my butt connects with it. at first i thought it was because of me putting in a tampon wrong(I just started using them the day before ) i'm a virgin so i was paranoid that i might have done something wrong because the pressure got so bad. i took it out and the pressure subsided a bit. also that day my chest would feel tight when i did things like stretch but sometimes it would just randomly feel tight. i woke up today and the pain was gone but slowly began to come back and now it's fully back. it feels like a burning pain and it has spread to my other leg as well. do you think it has anything connections with the chest pain? or the tampon?

i am 18 years old
Hi!
In all probability the pain is due to gas. You either had indigestion or constipation which could have caused this. This can also make wearing a tampon painful. Other than that IBS could also cause such problems and so also a UTI and kidney stone.
It is difficult to find the cause on net and without conducting some tests. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!
thank you sir