Lower leg pain in both legs
I had a Microdiscectomy about 10 months ago for herniated disc L5 S1. I had severe sciatica pain prior to the surgery. a few days after surgery I started experiencing pain in both lower legs below the calf muscles which has never gone away and seems to be getting increasingly more painful. I blew it off to scar tissue or the sciatic nerve needing to heal. Back doctor says Xrays of surgical area look great. Has anyone experienced anything like this after back surgery?
Yes I had a bi lateral lamencaty on L5- S1..back in 1993,,I have had pain in my calf muscles ever since. my right leg is still weak and they tell me it will never improve...my right foot has been pretty much numb since the surgery also
About 6 years ago I had a herniated disc at L4-L5, I was getting out of a hot tub, and my whole left leg went partially numb and my foot and heal are numb. Worst of all the left side of my foot all the way to my little toes is hypersensitive...it really *****.

I joined this group to celebrate detoxing from 5 years worth of oxycontin. All the way to 460mg per day, I am now just about clean. So take my advice, don't get into the high doses of painkillers, stay down at 20mg of oxy or moriphine. I am going to go without here for awhile and see how I do? Good Luck To You