Pain Management Community
Lower right back pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Lower right back pain

can adhesions from previous female surgeries cause back pain
I've heard that serrapatese is supposed to help with scar tissue that you inevitably get from surgery.  Also PT or massage to help break it up may be of benefit to you. I have a lot of scar tissue too from so many surgeries AND having it before ANY of my surgeries were done. I actually had a lot of scar tissue removed on my very first surgery.  Bands and bands of it removed.  It can be painful. Hopefully you find something that brings you long term relief.
Yes they can. is there anything more specific you need information about???
Yes adhesions can cause pain.
Just been having a re-occuring pain in my lower right flank that the DRS keep insisting its muscle/skeleton and I know the pain I am feeling and IT ISN'T either.
I have had 5 female surgeries and I am wondering if that is the cause of my pain.
EXTREMELY frustrated with the healthcare and their decisions. I dont know what direction to turn for help or assistance.