Lyrica withdrawals
I was wondering if anyone on here has been on lyrica and then come off it. I stopped taking lyrica on Saturday AM. Starting on Sunday I was naseous, had headaches and no appetite. The worst is the pin prick skin sensation. Has anyone had this before if so what helps or makes it go away? I tried Benadryl last night but it did t help. How long does lyrica withdrawal last?
Lyrica shouldn't be stopped abruptly.  You should call your doctor for advice.  You're describing withdrawal symptoms.  Check out the substance abuse forum for some tips on feeling better  Staying hydrated is very important.  Keep us posted on what's going on with you.
My doctor prescribed Lyrica for my pain issues and this is the second time I tried it. I don't feel this drug did anything for my pain and the anxiety of trying to sleep at night I think was the worse for me. I found this drug did not help my sleeping although it says it causes sleepiness. Gabapentin helps for my sleeping with no side effects to speak of BUT watch what you mix Gabapentin with. It can have side effects with other medication so I have to monitor what I take and when.
Lyrica actually helped my pain a bit but it caused me rapid weight gain.  Gabapentin makes me sound drunk and I feel foggy, even on a low dose.  Glad it's working for you.