Pain Management Community
MRSA

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

MRSA

In April  I spent a week home then a week in the hospital with very severe diarrehea they did alot of bloodwork, X-rays, MRI two Dr's at different times they would have to take my stomach out & I would   have to wear a bag then the third Dr said he would take care of it step by step biopsy was non-specific but crohn's related he put me on prednisone & it started messing up my vision on the fourth day so I stopped taking it he said that was  OK then about the 4th visit he came in & shrugged his shoulders I was telling a freind that has MRSA which I do to I got it from a surgery in 89 I had a severe car accident in 89 I died twice and never broke a bone but then I messed up alot of my body, in 93 I started getting severe pain in my left leg which had a rod in it so it was removed the Infectious disease dr told me he was surprised it didn't kill me being effected that long. So I started doing some research on the internet and the side effects of Thyroid, Crohn's & MRSA are all the same since the Crohn's Dr wasn't telling me alot I am thinking that my diarrehea problem had something to do with my MRSA I went to a new OB/GYN in Feb he did alot of tests on my blood before my yearly exam he said I was anemic, high white blood cell count, hormones were messed up and I showed him leg rash that I have on inside of both lower legs he said poor blood circulation my right ankle &   and   leg swells constantly I am getting more info on me from my OB/GYN than any other Dr.s  does anyone have any advice because I am getting very confused & irritated with my Dr's except my OB/GYN he is the only one giving me helpful advice.
Tags: MRSA, Dr, problem
I'm surprised you are having such a hard time getting an accurate diagnosis of your condition..MRSA is an bacteria that has become resistant to antibiotics. what I think you need to research is CFIFFICILE..a bacterium that causes diarrhea and other intestinal conditions...this is rampant in hospitals and due to an over use of antibiotics..

http://www.medicinenet.com/clostridium_difficile_colitis/article.htm