MRSA
In April  I spent a week home then a week in the hospital with very severe diarrehea they did alot of bloodwork, X-rays, MRI two Dr's at different times they would have to take my stomach out & I would   have to wear a bag then the third Dr said he would take care of it step by step biopsy was non-specific but crohn's related he put me on prednisone & it started messing up my vision on the fourth day so I stopped taking it he said that was  OK then about the 4th visit he came in & shrugged his shoulders I was telling a freind that has MRSA which I do to I got it from a surgery in 89 I had a severe car accident in 89 I died twice and never broke a bone but then I messed up alot of my body, in 93 I started getting severe pain in my left leg which had a rod in it so it was removed the Infectious disease dr told me he was surprised it didn't kill me being effected that long. So I started doing some research on the internet and the side effects of Thyroid, Crohn's & MRSA are all the same since the Crohn's Dr wasn't telling me alot I am thinking that my diarrehea problem had something to do with my MRSA I went to a new OB/GYN in Feb he did alot of tests on my blood before my yearly exam he said I was anemic, high white blood cell count, hormones were messed up and I showed him leg rash that I have on inside of both lower legs he said poor blood circulation my right ankle &   and   leg swells constantly I am getting more info on me from my OB/GYN than any other Dr.s  does anyone have any advice because I am getting very confused & irritated with my Dr's except my OB/GYN he is the only one giving me helpful advice.
I'm surprised you are having such a hard time getting an accurate diagnosis of your condition..MRSA is an bacteria that has become resistant to antibiotics. what I think you need to research is CFIFFICILE..a bacterium that causes diarrhea and other intestinal conditions...this is rampant in hospitals and due to an over use of antibiotics..

http://www.medicinenet.com/clostridium_difficile_colitis/article.htm