Pain Management Community
Medicine interaction

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Medicine interaction

I have been having trouble concentrating and when force myself to focus I get a pain in my stomach and get weak all over. I was wondering if this had something to do with fact that I take tramdol and Mirtazapine.
Tags: Medicine
Tramadol needs to be carefully combined with anti-depressants to avoid symptoms of serotonin syndrome, which could be fatal.  I have safely combined both the Tramadol and mirtazepine but my dose of the mirtazepine could be lower than yours or I could be less senstive to the combination of the two medicines.  It is important to bring this to the attention of your doctor as the dose of the mirtazepine may need to be adjusted.

femmy