Missouri in Chronic Pain
Can anyone help me find a pain management doctor in Missouri?  I was hit by a car walking into work and have been dealing with pain for years.  I moved from GA and had a great team of doctors-I have looked for doctors to help with my managing my pain medications and they do not want to help.  I feel so alone in this state.  I have cut back on what medication I have brought with me from GA, but I need a doctor who does not only want to stick large needles in my back(been there-done that) but has a good bedside manner and cares about the patient. I have been thru 4 surgeries and need help??
Anyone??? Thank you MOmom02
hello,  Dr Judilla is a great DR....PAN MANAGEMENT! I live in Mo......The DR's Hospital is actually in Kansas, but just about 5-10 mins outta mo! Many good Docs there!
Thank you so much Brandy for responding-I was beginning to think there was no one who cared or lived in MO that is in pain too.  I had great docs in GA, but all they want to do here is put those long needles in my back and I had so much more pain after I have had those done before and I have tried the epideral in my back and it did not work, they called it a spinal leak and I was in sooo much more pain for like 10 days with a major headache and aches all over my body, I never left the bed.  The doctors in MO for some reason treat me like a drugee and like they don't want to deal with people in pain -like I was a bother to them, it really upset me, and it was very expensive, I have no insurance, which is fine if I can find a doc to treat me, but to pay $270 for them to say sorry we don't manage pain with medication only injections.  I guess they get paid a lot more, too.  I also have a lot of scar tissue in my stomach from surgeries that causes pain, so I really don't get much sleep and my activities with my children have come to a hault, I miss being able to just live life. I will look and see how far away this doc is from me, because I am near Manchester, MO which is still 25-30 minutes from St. Louis.
If anyone else reads this and has info on caring doctors in MO plz. let me know.  I am ready to move away from my family to get care. I am devastated about this.  Thank u to everyone who listens. It is a blessing to have a group like this to have people that are going thru the same type of issues. MOmom02