Pain Management Community
Missouri in Chronic Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Missouri in Chronic Pain

Can anyone help me find a pain management doctor in Missouri?  I was hit by a car walking into work and have been dealing with pain for years.  I moved from GA and had a great team of doctors-I have looked for doctors to help with my managing my pain medications and they do not want to help.  I feel so alone in this state.  I have cut back on what medication I have brought with me from GA, but I need a doctor who does not only want to stick large needles in my back(been there-done that) but has a good bedside manner and cares about the patient. I have been thru 4 surgeries and need help??
Anyone??? Thank you MOmom02
hello,  Dr Judilla is a great DR....PAN MANAGEMENT! I live in Mo......The DR's Hospital is actually in Kansas, but just about 5-10 mins outta mo! Many good Docs there!
Thank you so much Brandy for responding-I was beginning to think there was no one who cared or lived in MO that is in pain too.  I had great docs in GA, but all they want to do here is put those long needles in my back and I had so much more pain after I have had those done before and I have tried the epideral in my back and it did not work, they called it a spinal leak and I was in sooo much more pain for like 10 days with a major headache and aches all over my body, I never left the bed.  The doctors in MO for some reason treat me like a drugee and like they don't want to deal with people in pain -like I was a bother to them, it really upset me, and it was very expensive, I have no insurance, which is fine if I can find a doc to treat me, but to pay $270 for them to say sorry we don't manage pain with medication only injections.  I guess they get paid a lot more, too.  I also have a lot of scar tissue in my stomach from surgeries that causes pain, so I really don't get much sleep and my activities with my children have come to a hault, I miss being able to just live life. I will look and see how far away this doc is from me, because I am near Manchester, MO which is still 25-30 minutes from St. Louis.
If anyone else reads this and has info on caring doctors in MO plz. let me know.  I am ready to move away from my family to get care. I am devastated about this.  Thank u to everyone who listens. It is a blessing to have a group like this to have people that are going thru the same type of issues. MOmom02