Muscle Pain in Lower back
Hi I have a problem with my back and was hoping someone could tell me how to deal with it...
I am 17 almost 18 and I have a sought of crooked spine (due to the way I use to sleep)
Before I took medication and found out the problem it was very painful. I was sitting one night and my body was cool but my lower back was literally on fire! It felt tingly and sore and I couldn't lye down, sit, stand or anything without feeling this terrible feeling. I went to the doctor and they explained my condition and told me to exercise. I was doing a lot of sports and swimming before but recently, due to my exams coming up and a lot of work that needs to be  handed in, I have been sitting home doing something but studying for about a month. I think I have been out 4 times this month.

Anyway I have  now these pinching pains in my lower back and it prevents me from moving too much
I don't know if this relates but I have been staying up for 20 hours to 28 hours studying with about 4-8hours of sleep. So my days are pretty messed up. Its 4pm and I feel like its 11pm.

Is there anything I should do to stop this pain? Also just something irrelevant to add, is 500mL to 900mL of Red Bull going to harm me in any way? I have about 2-4 cans a day to keep me going
I have a lot of work to hand in by tomorrow so I need all the time I can get

Many thanks!
I think for you first and foremost you need to organize your days better and get more sleep. With any type of pain, lower and upper back pain included, sleep and a healthy diet can be essential. Additionally, try doing some yoga exercises for back pain, there's many on pinterest and youtube that you can find, also make sure to stretch once you wake up so that you don't strain your back during the day.
Thanks I'll see how it goes xD
I think my sleeping pattern will fix by the end of the week when my works done, thanks again