Pain Management Community
My right side of the rib cage feels bruised and painful! What's wro...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My right side of the rib cage feels bruised and painful! What's wrong with me?

I have this bruised feeling on my right hand side, under my breast and it feels like it's on and inside of my ribs.
I went out last Friday and drank too much with a friend, I rarely drink, so I am not sure if this was part of the cause - I had 3 or 4 red bulls and vodka...
After going home I was stretching and getting ready for bed when I had a sharp pain on my right side, it really scared me and I went straight to bed hoping to feel better in the morning.
But in the morning, I felt bruised, it hurts to breathe, and if I put pressure on it, it is really painful. Please help, I really don't know what this could be, but I am 25, and am in very good health...this is freaking me out though and though the pain has lessend a bit in 4 days, it still s scaring me. Could it be a problem in my lungs? What is wrong with me?!
1545464 tn?1376707758
There can be different reasons for rib cage pain, i have been having the same pain, my gal bladder is fine, i could be appendecitice in some cases, not always, otherwise, in general, many feel this pain and it seems like common and of no harm.

you may want to see a doctor just in case.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pain Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...