Naproxen
I take Carvedilol, Candarstan and Furosimide for my heart condition. Can I take Naproxen for severe lower back pain?
I am sorry we cannot give you that advice. While some of us do have medical knowledge it is not prudent for us to recommend any meds and to tell you if they would be safe to take. You need to call your doctor's office and ask the nurse, or call a pharmacist and ask them. They are very knowledgable and sometimes and many times answer that question before your doctor's office may get back to you. They may also tell you to call your doctor as well due to the possibility of being held liable if something were to happen should they tell you it is ok. Your doctor knows your medical history and wether it is safe or not to take it. That is also why we should not offer those kinds of suggestions.

I am sorry we could not help you.
I wish you well
Audrea