Nerve Blocks
Well I had the nuerectomy of the ilio inguinal illio hepatic and genito femoral nerves. I had the rocky mountains of scar tissue after so it didn't really help the pain in the groin and testicles. Laser treatment has helped lower the scar tissue amount considerably. which helped with some of the pain. Surgery has failed me for the last time. Que the Vader music.

Ive been getting nerve blocks for the genitofemoral nerves about every 5 - 6 weeks sometimes more often on the left if the initial block hits scar tissue and doesn't take.

So the question is has anyone been on regular nerve blocks like these or otherwise and had any long term side effects from the injections? The doctor said they have less side effects than the pain meds I take but I want to do my homework. Being cautious pays off.
Oh yeah the Pristiq wierdness still happens two years since I've been off it.
I have been getting caudal injections (epidural) for many years, and have just started to get complications from them. They are creating even scar tissue than what is already there. they still help me more than they are hurting me, so i still get one every 3 months or so.
I have had nerve-block injections for several years, given by three different pain specialists..  Typically, there were no side-effects.  However, the last three I had (about a year ago) were all in the right-hand side of my spine and each one left me incapable of walking for some time.  It was like my right-hand side was paralyzed.  These side-effects would persist for a couple hours post-procedure.  It disturbed me enough to stop getting the injections.  Still, I have to say there were no long-term effects, and the treatments were very helpful.
thanks for the feed back. I feel somewhat better. Im hoping these will still be needed temporarily but at least they help for now.