Norco 10-325 to Dilaudid 2mg conversion

My doctor has me on Norco 10-325 and I take 5 at a time and 15 per day. I know this is a lot of acedaminafin so he is also giving me dilaudid 2 mg. What I want to know though is what is the converstion of norco to dilaudid. I took 1 2mg tablet and it did nothing! If I am taking 5 10-325 norco at a time how many dilaudid should I take for the same effect?

Please do not judge me. I am in my early 30's with severe knee and back pain. I may need 2 knee replacements but until the doctors can make sure this is what they are doing for the pain. The pain is so bad that when I walk it feels like knifes are stabbing into my knees and I also cannot drive for more than 10 min at a time.

I have tried the online conversion calculators but it states I would have to take about 12mg of dilaudid to equal 50 mg of hydrocodone. Does that seem correct? I would have to take 6 pills at a time. Any help you can give me would be appriciated!
Why don't you try calling your pharmacist.  He has access to all the iformation you need.