Aa
A
A
Close
1840812 tn?1318624074
Norco 10-325 to Dilaudid 2mg conversion
Hello,

My doctor has me on Norco 10-325 and I take 5 at a time and 15 per day. I know this is a lot of acedaminafin so he is also giving me dilaudid 2 mg. What I want to know though is what is the converstion of norco to dilaudid. I took 1 2mg tablet and it did nothing! If I am taking 5 10-325 norco at a time how many dilaudid should I take for the same effect?

Please do not judge me. I am in my early 30's with severe knee and back pain. I may need 2 knee replacements but until the doctors can make sure this is what they are doing for the pain. The pain is so bad that when I walk it feels like knifes are stabbing into my knees and I also cannot drive for more than 10 min at a time.

I have tried the online conversion calculators but it states I would have to take about 12mg of dilaudid to equal 50 mg of hydrocodone. Does that seem correct? I would have to take 6 pills at a time. Any help you can give me would be appriciated!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Why don't you try calling your pharmacist.  He has access to all the iformation you need.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pain Management Community Resources