On need of help

I live with many issues-being a chronic pain paitient.
My overwhemling problem is with constant noise in my head, I have had this for approx. one year
I have been taking Lycia for one year- these noises started last July. I brought this issue up with the[\
Drs. Asst. She said= oh, that is your meds. I was at the time reluncant to get off Lycria as I was having'
so much pain in my legs back-I thouhgt I would give it one more month- during this time the Asst. left for
another job- leaving me with a pain dr. who is saying Lycria is not the problem- nor any other of the persps.
he has perscribed.

I am at a loss- the souns are constant- sometime words= always three syllables. I am not crazy- but I am
scared. I have been to an ent= no answer. hearing  is fine according to him. I am getting a second opinion.

I have so many chronic pain problems= it would take a small book to describe the measures I have gone to
to relieve the back and leg pain. Number of med during the last ten years number over thirty.

Never have I had this happen. I am really searching for some help. Please respond.
Thank You.
This has happened to me my whole life. I get this shouting voice in my head. Not saying anything I can understand, just yelling. Have you thought it may be anxiety? Maybe you should consider seeing a psychiatrist. It wont hurt to get an opinion of someone dealing with mental health just to rule it out.
I would consult your Doctor and possibly see if it isn't a form of Schizophrenia. There are many types of this disease.

Good luck,
Molly
Hi Diane:

We want to Welcome you to the Pain Management Forum and tell you that we are glad that you have found us here. We want to let you know that none of us are Doctors but CP (Chronic Pain) Patients that share what expertise we each have in different subjects dealing with our Pain issues.

I'm truly sorry for what you are experiencing. Mollyrae and runitskat are correct in suggesting that you should consult your Dr. Mollyrae had an excellent suggestion about checking out the possibility of Schizophrenia.

I hope that you will check it out and keep us updated as to what happens. We are thinking about you. Good Luck....Sherry