Aa
A
A
Close
3112530 tn?1434035633
Pain behind my knees/walking.
Alright, I have been walking ever since I got my shots in late November. I have had a steroid injection to my hip area and also a Botox injection to the piriformis muscle and have been walking almost every day since but I have constant pain behind my knees. Now I am aware that some of these muscles haven't been used in a long time but here it is February and I am till having pain behind both knees and it doesn't stop. I use Voltaren gel (it helps) but that medication creates side effects with my system (I use the minimum) and Celebrex is worse. Aspirin does nothing, hot soaks don't help and I can't use cold wraps, I can't tolerate the cold. Any suggestions?
The pain is right behind my knees in the back of my knees in the muscle area it feels like. It feels like a stretching and my muscles don't like it. Muscle relaxers do nothing. I have three of them and none of them do any good. What more can I do?
I take a break from the walking every two days but the pain comes back after walking. What more can I do?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3112530 tn?1434035633
I was only asking for some type of professional advise here, hope that's not too much to ask.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pain Management Community Resources