Pain between my 4th toe & my baby toe
I have a pain in between my  4th & 5th toe & it almost feels like its the joint that hurts. I also thought my baby tow had a cut behind it & that was causing the pain. When I looked between the to toes I noticed what looked like a blister. I popped it. I don't think it really was a blister bc nothing come out but now it's hurting on the pad of my foot under them two toes..it hurts when I walk if u curl my toes under & when there is anything pushing on the outside of my foot..
Hi!
Pain in the toes can be due to to pinched nerve, poor circulation, faulty foot wear, diabetic neuropathy, arthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, leprosy, nerve injury, multiple sclerosis and frost bite. This needs to be investigated before a final cause can be pin pointed.
Cracked skin and dry soles can also be the cause. Apply a good moisturizer and off the counter emollient cream and see if it helps. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!