Pain Management Community
Pain in Hand muscle, Leg muscle, waist and feeling lack of energy in lo...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Pain in Hand muscle, Leg muscle, waist and feeling lack of energy in lower abdomen

Dear Doctor's, Greetings from Ali, 28 Male from Dhaka. Since the last 8/9 months I have been experiencing pains in my hand muscle, leg muscle, on back and I feel lack of energy in joins of leg & hand and on lower abdomen on the very next day of masturbation. And it lasts for almost 35/40 hours. During this period I even cannot get up from bed. I cannot walk comfortably. This happens if I masturbate consecutively 2/3 days. I have visited a GP 5/6 months back and he prescribed me pain killer tablet ROLAC (1+0+1) 15 days & Beovit tablet (1+1+1) 15 days. I have completed the course but it works as long as I don't masturbate. 2 months back one more physician suggested me to take Zolium tablet (0+0+1) 10 days & Sillwelgold (1+0+0) 10 days. I have completed the course but still having same problem. Recently my parents started looking for a life partner for me. I am afraid of it. I feel shy to disclose my problem even with a doctor. Please help & advise me to come out from this situation. I will be gratefull to you forever.
Hello Motaharali and welcome to the Pain Forum.

I am sorry to hear of your problem. There are no Doctors in this forum, only chronic pain sufferers who try and give the best advise possible to others who are in need of help.

My advise to you is to stop Masturbating because it is causing you so much discomfort and find a partner who you can have relations with. Maybe you can find a friend who can help you out now and then.

If you have to masturbate, keep it to a minimum...maybe once a day instead of 2-3 days straight. I feel what you are doing is too much for your body to take. All of your muscles are tensing up on a constant basis....your body is experiencing a constant muscle spasm which is not good for your body.

Well, I don't have any other advise for you. I know pain is not fun but I will say that your post put a smile on my face today. Please take care,
Mollyrae
you're just too kind molly :-}
TeeHeeHee...thanks nick :)
Thank you for your kind advice. It's almost similar to my realization. I already started working on your first suggestion (Stop Mas..). I'm hopefull of getting recovered soon.

Nd getting partner in our community/society is quite tough. Only after the marriage I can have a prtner. Anywaz I'm gratefull to you for your kind advise.

Ali
Hi Ali,

I am glad that you found us at MedHelp. I too am sorry about the difficulties you are having. It does not sound like you are experiencing normal results post masturbation.

I suggest that you post this question on the Urology Forum where you may obtain more responses. They handle more of these type of questions Just click on forums at the top of the page and all our forums are listed alphabetically.

Mollyrae is very kind and has offered a few good suggestions but I doubt she has a lot of personal experience in this area. At least I don't think she does. You all have put a smile on my face.

Good Luck to you and please consider our Urology Forum.
Tuck
Hey Tuck, Thank you for your kind advise, I did post it to the urology forum in accordence to your advise. I understand your smile. Because of this I'm afraid of visiting a doctor. But you know, day by day I'm just getting upset with this. And it's affecting a lot in my daily works.

Mollyrae is simply too kind...

All friends wish me luck.

Ali
Thank you both for your kind advise. I was admitted to a hospital for 8 days and a lot of tests have been done. The problem is diagonized and medications have been prescribed for 3 months. And it is working. yesterday as a test I masturbated twice and having no problem. So my problem is solved. I thank you both for your kind advise and cooperation.

Good luck & Njoy life.

Ali
Hi Ali,

Thank you for your update. I am glad that you a solution to your problem. And I am sorry if we "smiled" too much at your question. It was not meant to be unkind. I hope that is was our forum that in some small way gave you the courage to address this delicate issue with a physician.  

Wishing you continued good health,
Tuck