Pain in pelvic lower ab region
Hello i am a 31 year old male who exercises regularly, on Tuesday after the gym i came home had to urinate badly but i decided to masturbate first, after i went to urinate i noticed a weird pain in my lower left lower ab /pelvic region, it bothers me most when i urinate, i went to the doctor on thursday and he took a urine sample, he was not concerned and said i most likely pulled a muscle, he said give it four weeks and then if it doesn't heal by then to worry. I ran today at the gym and now the pain feels lower and on both sides of my pelvic/lower ab region even slightly on my testicle,. i am going to take a week off of the gym, the pain i am feeling can best be described as "blue balls" does anyone have any advice?  i am concerned these could be warning signs of cancer? :[ it does however not hurt when i am relaxxed so mayb i did pull a lower ab muscle?
do you trust your Dr? sounds like a muscle pain to me....but im not a Dr.......and dont use soap to masterbate lol maybe it went up your urinary tract and caused the pain............
To a certain extent I trust him lol, and I never use soap lol. Thank you for your advice though hopefully it is just a muscle sprain
not everyone like Dr Houses opinion either........hope your spain gets better.