Pain in thighs - OA, RA or FMS?
I get this incredible burning feeling in my thighs when I go to stoop down on my knees.  It feels like my thighs are going to burst after just about 30 seconds.  Does anyone else get this that has OsteoArthiritis, RA or Fibro?  I have been DX with all 3. I just don't know how to explain to my doctor.  

I try not to bend down too much like this but when I walk my little dog and someone stops us to chat, he will only stay close to me if I stoop down like this.  It's too hot weather to hold him while I chat. Then after I get back up, which is very wobbly, this sensation continues for some time.

Anyone have this?  If so, what is this?
Are your thighs swollen? I feel burning and tighness when stoop down if I haven't taken my hydrocholorthizide(sp) my "water pill".  I cannot always notice the swelling till I do something such as stooping down. I notice it especially in hot weather when your body tends to hold fluid more. Yours may not be that at all but it's a thought. I would explain this to your doc just as you did here. I think she/he will understand what you are saying. Take care. Tuck
UPDATE:  I went to the doctor today and he said that the pain I am feeling is normal for people who are not stretching their quadricept muscels properly.  When you stoop down this front muscle overstretches.  If I would do some stretching exercises this would be relieved.

He also told me to check out books & videos from Bob Anderson for good stretching tips.  For us chronic pain suffers we need to exercise BUT we need to really learn how to stretch properly first.  Maybe even do the stretches for a longer time to get ready for the exercise (so we don't hurt ourselves and cause more pain.)

I'm going to check it out.

Tuckamore: No my thighs are never swollen either. And I don't retain water..in fat I sweat like  a pig.   (LOL...do pigs really sweat???  LOL)