Pain on my right lower leg
A strange feeling to my right leg and foot.  Thumping, pins and needle feeling.  Feels numb, hot, and sometimes painful even when I'm resting it.  I haven't done any strenuous exercise or long walks.  Feels uncomfortable and worrying.  I can't pin point exactly where the pain is coming from, it seems from the calf  and it's just spreading the pain like a flash.  What do you think it can be?
Hi Garoline,

I am glad that you found the Pain Mangement Forum and took the time to post. I am however sorry to hear about your pain.

If you have provided all the facts, sudden sharp or severe calf pain should never be ignored. I encourage you to consult with your local ER today. There are many things that could be causing your pain. It is important that you have a clinical examination to rule out the possibility of a thrombosis or a thrombophlebitis. Do not rub or wrap it and do not apply heat or ice to the area until you have been evaluated.

After you have been evaluated please return to our forum and let us know how you are doing. I do not want to scare you but in my opinion you should not wait to have it investigated.

Good luck to you and I will look forward to your update.

Take Care,
Tuck