Pain sensitivity
Is there a medical condition where a person have a very low sensitivity to pain, despite the kind of pain whether its a inner pain like stomach pain and broken bones or external pain like the amputation of a limb or a deep cut in skin ?

I read about the term " Threshold of pain " ... which talks about the point where a person start to feel pain.

Can someone have a very low point, that is to say, he won't be bothered with a broken bone ? or amputation of a arm or leg ?

even if you just write the term for such condition, that would be very helpful. If such condition exists.
There is a condition in which someone feels no pain. It's called congenital analgesia. Someone who would feel less pain than a normal person would have Congenital insensitivity to pain.

I think the type of situations you are talking about are different though. That would have to do with adrenalin. Situations where people have a traumatic accident typically have such an overload of adrenalin that they have a lower sensitivity to pain. People who have reoccurring pain (chronic pain) will also have a lower sensitivity to pain just because they deal with the same pain everyday.
There is also a condition known as Fibromyalgia, this condition works at the nerves sending pain throughout your body. There have been many medical breakthroughs on treatments for fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia causes a very low threshold to pain and yes there are many people who can tolerate more pain than others just dur to genetics or life exposure for instance some people can not stand the thought of having blood drawn or having an IV placed, but others could care less because they have experienced things in there life that make some pains seem very minor. We are all made up of different genetic profiles and some poel without having any condition whatsoever are just not good with any pain at all. But if you or someone you know is having widespread pain that can not seem to be pinpointed I think Fibromyalgia may be something to talk over with a doctor. The best thing to do is never to try and self medicate and consult a doctor on any types of these issues. Hope this helps!!!!