Pain under both breasts
I've been experiencing pain under my both my breasts on the bone that lies beneath them. I'm not sure what this bone is called but if you were to suck your stomach in, you would see two bones sticking out of your chest opposite each other. The pain is like an aching and numb feeling and like I said, it lies directly under both my breasts on a bone. I'm not sure if this is inflammation but lying down definitely helps out a lot.
You are likely experiencing costochondritis (you might look that up and see if you don't think it fits).  I hope you are wearing the kind of support that would help take some pressure of the musculoskeletal area in pain?  Has any doctor suggested costochondritis as a possibility and prescribed a few days worth of anti-inflammatory medication cyclically for a few days to try to knock down the inflammation?  I typically get it on one side or the other myself and have had a doctor prescribe a few days of an NSAID like that for it... you might ask your doctor if this is what you have and what they would recommend for you.  Trying to rest the area from anything that is aggravating it is helpful and you might try some moist heat and see if that helps too.  I think with the numb feeling though- you might check with a neurologist about that!