Please Help!!!!!!!
I have been having severe pain in my legs from my ankle up. I have been diagnosed with flat feet and over-pronation about a year ago. I have been trying what the doctor recommended to ease the pain, but it has become severe. I get a horrible burning/stinging pain up the back of my leg, above my heel at times. Also when I try to drive, it pains me just to gently apply the gas/brake. No matter what I do, I just can't seem to get rid of the horrible pain in my legs. Right now, it feels like someone is taking a knife and dragging it across my leg.

The pain seems to be going up from my feet into my knees, hips, and lower back. My back was tested several times before, and they haven't found any problems. Please if anyone might know what is causing this pain, please let me know. Thanks! :)
Hello & Welcome to the Pain Management Forum.

Have you been evaluated by a ortho or a podiatrist? If not I would certainly consider making an appointment with one or both.  Your pain should be better controlled.  Don't be afraid to get a second or even third opinion.

I have very flat feet also and find that if I were the wrong feet apparel I have more discomfort. In some cases it's what feels good to us and not always what is recommended. Lower extremity pain often effects our daily lives and the need to eliminate or decrease it can be imperative.

I wish you well and hope you will find some solutions. Please let us know how you are doing.

Peace,
~Tuck