Pain Management Community
Popped my elbow I think and need help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Popped my elbow I think and need help!

Okay so I was at cheer and I was doing a standing backhand spring and I had a person spotting me (helping me). She came in to early and hit me in my arm swing which caused me to fall back and apply complete pressure on my right arm which I believe was completely extended and locked. I didn't put both arms down because I had tennis elbow in my left elbow from softball here recently. When I fell back on my right arm though, I felt a pop I'm pretty sure and it immediately hurt like a holy crap feeling. It does hurt to extend sometimes, hurt to bend. Feels like a sharp maybe pulling feeling. It hurts like hell basically on the inside of my elbow. It especially hurts when I grab something. For example putting my seat belt on. OW. I iced it and took epsom salt bath and nothing. And advice on what could be wrong? Please help!