Prayers for Tuckamore's family
Hi everyone,
   Just wanted to let you all know Tuck will be away for a few days as she has had a family member that is very ill and needs her. She is always so kind and compassionate to everyone here and I thought we could send her our prayers and let her know we are all thinking of her and her family.
Thanks,
Sandy
Most definitely sending prayers and hugs.
Sending prayers and hugs to you and your family.

Please have a SAFE trip!!
I will be thinking of you, I am sending you my prayers and thoughts.
Jamie
Prayers are on the way.
Sending my thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

*Jen*
Thoughts, prayers and hugs!
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. You are so wonderful and I appreciate each and every one of you. A special thanks to Sandee for posting this message and for all her prayers, support and concern.

My uncle (we are very close) had a cervical fusion with complications. Following surgery his throat muscles and nerves were paralyzed. He could not even swallow his own saliva. It was touch and go.

I am happy to report that he is making progress and was released from the hospital and settled into his home for two days before I left. I am hopeful that he will make a full recovery. I learned more about cervical fusion than I ever wanted to know as well as how the medical community functions outside of my state.    

He recently relocated and lives 1,600 miles from me and our family. I do not fly (the Lord did not give me wings) therefore the journey was long and I am exhausted. Of course my own chronic pain flared and I need a bit of recovery time.

I anticipate that I will return full time to MH tomorrow. I am in dire need of some rest right now. However I wanted to take this time to thank you all. I'll see you soon.

Blessings,
~Tuck
Hi Tuck,
  Take some time and recuperate. I know you are tired and hurting so you really need to take some time and rest and relax. While we do miss you , you need to take care of yourself.
I am glad things worked out well for your Uncle. Even though the complications were many I am glad he is on the way to recovery. I am sure he appreciated you being there for him:)
So rest relax and we will see ya in a couple days ok:)
Hi Tuck,

I was so GLAD to hear that your beloved Uncle beat the odds and is going to recover.
( I bet your being there helped him thru this medical crisis.)
We look forward to having you and your wisdom back on this forum but PLEASE take the time that you need to fully recover and get over the flare-up that you've experienced.
So glad you have had a safe journey.

Take care -- Sherry
I am so glad your uncle is doing better. Take some time for your self so you can rest and take care of yourself.
Jamie