Pain Management Community
Pressure in sinus, roof of mouth, and teeth, but no infection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

I was wondering if anybody could help.  About every other day, I have severe pressure in roof of mouth, and sometimes it moves to my teeth, and even into my sinus affecting my breathing.  I had a CT scan which showed I still have a slight sinus infection, but I've been on countless antibiotics, and the pain  has not gone away.  Recently went to another ENT who did endoscopic exam, and was able to get into my right maxillary sinus (where infection was), and confirmed that it all looked good.   Any ideas what it could be if it is not related to sinus infection?
It could be a dental problem like an abscess getting started.  A sinus CT wouldn't necessarily pick up on the problem unless the abscess was so big it ruptured into a sinus cavity since they focus exclusively on the sinuses and not the mouth.  If you haven't already gone that route, it's worth a trip to a dentist to at least rule it out.
Thank you Jaybay.  I've been to the dentist, and abscess has been ruled out.
I know this was over 3 years ago but hoping u still have access to the site and can tell me if you ever figured out what was causing your pressure! I am having severe pressure between my eyebrows, bridge of nose and roof of my mouth, please let me know