Private methadone treatment
I am searching for a private physician that prescribes methadone that can treat for highblood pressure as well as severe lowerback pain that accepts BCBS in the Birmingham, AL area. Thanks for any suggestions, have been going to clinic for about 2.5 yrs.
Yeah that is not really what we do here.  Look it up online if you wish but if your doctor has not advised you to seek methadone treatment, don't go seeking it.  If your doctor has told you to seek it and I don't know why he or she would, ask them for information on it.

Good Luck.
Do you have a primary care physician?
Hi Again,

On the 13th of July you posted a very similar request on the Forum. I am sorry that I have to repeat my response. We do not recommend specific physicians or clinics on this forum. There are several obvious reasons for that unwritten rule.

As Dominosarah asked, Do you have a PCP? It may be your best place to begin your search. Physician's are usually familiar with other physician practices and a PCP may be able to point you in the right direction. Also a I suggested earlier a Goggle Search may be beneficial.

I do understand how difficult and frustrating it can be to find a physician when you relocate. I had to undertake that very search this past winter. I found assistance from a local physician. He was certainly NOT for me.... but he was able to provide me with several physician's names. I found a wonderful PMP that continued my care just as it had been in my home state.

Again I wish you the best.... but sorry we cannot provide you with any names.

Peace,
~Tuck