Problem of back pain(Douleurs dos, Douleurs Nuque, Douleurs Cou??
Hello everyone.....I faced neck problem, back pain problem from last few months. Have any body some solution regarding this.....if yes than please reply to me.

Hi!
Since you appear to be having pain all along your spine, it could be due to poor posture while sleeping, sitting on computers or jobs for a long time, uneven bed, exposure of back to cold air while sleeping.  Take a multivitamin, plenty of fluids, and an OTC analgesic. Apply a local analgesic and apply a heating pad and see if it helps. If this does not help, consult a neurologist. A MRI of the spine and nerve conduction studies may also be needed. The treatment is to remove the compression. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.