REVIA/Naltrexone
Can Revia/Naltrexone be abused and what if so what happens to a person
Hello Gmama,

Any drug can be misused or abused. The main use of naltrexone is for the treatment of alcohol dependence.

I would ask a trusted pharmacist or post this question on the Substance Abuse Forum. They may have better answers for you.

Best of Luck to You,
~Tuck
  First of all Low Dose Naltrexone - LDN (4.5 mg) is only 1/11th of the normal 50 mg dosage.. it only last 4 hours while you sleep.. and has been used since 1985 by research MDs for cancer and other patients..

To see the research MDs discuss it.. I suggest you visit youtube ******* and search either "Alpha Lipoic Acid" or "Naltrexone"  .. it is eye opening..

I have been on it via my MD for 10 weeks.. and have had nothing but positive results..

Especially NO HIVES allergy attacks.. reduced pain, bicep tendon improved, etc..

It is not going to hurt you, kill you, etc.. even MDs take it.. my Compound Pharmacy told me..