Pain Management Community
Really Bad Head Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Really Bad Head Pain

Hi Recently when i been going swimming ill get a pain on the side of my head first i thought  it was the pressure of the water but it will still happen then today i got this sharp pain acroos the back of my head and it lasted for like 20 seconds before it went away so can you please tell me whats going on?
Hi Jon,

Welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. I am sorry to hear about your head pain when swimming. Have you seen a physician?  Have you discussed this with your parents, if not please do so.

I cannot guess that maybe happening. It could be related to an ear problem or something similar but I really think you need to be evaluated by a medical professional. They may not be the answer you are looking for but it is accurate.

Best of luck to you.
Tuck