Pain Management Community
Refills

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Refills

I have been a Chronic Pain Patient for 10 years now.  Suffering from degenerative disc disease, facet disease, neuropathy t damaged cervical vertebrate from accidents.  I lost my good health insurance when I lost my job.
I have crap insurance only enough o be seen by a pain management doctor.  I have monthly pain scripts. All of you know that every month brings different levels of pain levels. Usually my scripts are filled 2-3 days early for one reason or another. I have used CVS for years. They have never has a problem filling my scripts even 4 days early if necessary. My doctor from time to time would even write a bridge script to assist on bad months.  I called my insurance company and they tell me they have no problem filling my scripts up to 4 days early.  Here is where the problem is.  I have a CVS PHARMACY on MCMULLENBOOTH AND ENTERPRISE in Clearwater that when I moved. At first I found it odd that I was told they did not carry Narcotics. And to go somewhere else that carry them.  I knew this was wrong because I have been a patient/customer at different CVS stores for 10 years or so.

Then this Female Pharmacist with bad hair usually usually looking really tired all the time. Just started talking to me very disrespectful like and started refusing to fill my scripts anything before 4 days. I also noticed how she treated pain patients like they are POS. Not so much the older folk though it seemed.  It kept getting worse and she noe refuses to fill anything in one day of last fill.  My Doctor intentionally gave me scripts a few days early to get filled. But this witch refuses.  SHE IS NOT MY DOCTOR!  She keeps saying now it's not me it's the law.  Well it is not the flipping law. And as for what she does in so obvious and intentional it is sickening.What in the hell is her problem. She has no regard for pain patients. She does not know what we have to deal with all day every day.  My insurance people tell me that it is her. I also had BOB the senior LEAD Pharmacists. Had enough balls to tell me when asked upon picking up a script. I said how are you doing? His reply? was Certainly NOT AS GOOD AS YOU ARE! What the hell is that?  So who is in the wrong here?
They are in the wrong.  Like you said they are NOT your doctor and if he had a problem obviously he would take it up with you personally.  CVS in general I know is under the scope right now a lot have been shut down in the Florida area and some other area my Pharmacist told me because abusers were getting multiple scripts filled in multiple area's this might have something to do with it???  IDK but that does not give either rep to treat you like a POS and it is not acceptable.  I would complain to corporate office and move your services elsewhere.  Being a Chronic pain Patient you have enough to deal with than to have to deal with idiots like that on top of it.  You are a customer, a paying customer, with a legal script they have no right to treat you like that or to make rude comments.  When I hear stuff like this it just makes my blood boil.  If they would walk a day in your shoes they would be greatful for the few hours of relief you get from your meds and have a whole different outlook on things.

On you side,,,
Sandy