Pain Management Community
SEVERE PAIN AND LACK OF MOVEMENT TO ARMS, HANDS AND LEGS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

My husband has severe pain in his shoulders, arms, hands and legs and when he either goes to bed or sits for a short time he struggles to get back onto his legs. His body seems to shut down. I have to help him get up and massage arms to get them moving as they stiffen up.
We need to do medical workup to arrive at a diagnosis, including history taking, laboratory tests, x-ray, and so on.
You should definitely get checked out. I would start with your regular doctor or the er would be better.
I would go sooner rather than later. Better safe than sorry!
Avatar n tn
We are struggling to get our GP to take it seriously. I am considering going to local hospital
If things are that bad then get to the er. Atleast they can run some tests and hopefully get him comfortable. Having you with him is always a big help. Then you have a second persons talking and listening. I hope your situation gets better!