SI joint injection with flouroscopy
Hello, I am new here! I just had a si joint injection with flouroscopy.  How long does it take to start working.  OMG
It's been 2 days with no relief?
Help please
Hi!
If it has been two days since you received the injection then you should have got some relief in pain by now. Please re-consult your doctor regarding this. Also some exercises, manual therapy and other medications should be tried to control inflammation and pain.
Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thank you for your opinion
Ok I am still waiting for pain relief.  Do you think if I was really super inflamed in the si joint that maybe it will just take longer for the injection to work???
Marilyn :)