Pain Management Community
SOMETHING NEW FOR PAIN RELEIF

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

SOMETHING NEW FOR PAIN RELEIF

Have gone thru lots of pain over the years. Some of it has been unexplained pain but never the less very real pain. Had several doctor make me feel as if I were trying to just get the drugs. Hate that. Went thru rotator cuff operation a few years ago and they took me off the meds and I had to endure the recovery for 4 months without pain meds. Shoulder still aches once in a while.
All that was on workmans comp as I fell and tore while on the job. Now I have fallen on my own and tore the other rotator cuff. I have no insurance and can not afford the operation so I was just enduring the pain. Anyway I have searched and searched for any kind of pain releif. I came across a site called EFT. People it works. it may not take the pain completely away but it does bring the pain under some control. I urge any body who is living with pain to try this new treatment. Just go to www.emofree.com or you can just Google EFT. You can do yourself or find a practioner, and by doing it yourself it is TOTALLY FREE. Oh the doctors are gonna hate this. It is new, only about 5 years old but they are geting 90 percent good results. My wife is a diabetic with severe nuropathy in her feet which she says is a 10 all the time and she says her pain has been reduced to about a 4. My own pain goes from a 9 to a 4 in just 4 rounds of treatment . Now i have nothing to do with this EFT, I do not own any part, I make no money for telling you this, I just know how bad pain can be and any releif makes you feel like maybe staying alive is not so bad afterall. All I can say nothing ventured, nothing gained. Try it, maybe it will help you too. If it helps you just let me know, post to this forum and let othes r who are suffering and having a hard time with doctors who do not care Maybe this is your light at the end of the tunnel. Try it, I think you're gonna like it. .
Emotional Freedom Techniques  ?

Thats all I found googleing EFT