Sharp pains in upper back and right side
I am experiencing sharp pains in my back on the upper right side. I have sharp pains going toward my underarm and moving close to my right breast. When I try to feel around the breat or squeeze, the sharp pain goes straight to my back. It is like a stabbing pain and it is coming and going. Please help me figure out what this is because I am terrified of going to the hospital.
Hello VJF,

Welcome to MedHelp's Pain Management Forum. I am sorry to hear about your pain and though I can relate to your hesitancy to seek medical care that is where you will find answers and treatment.

You pain could be caused from a number of alignments.  Even if you have a diagnosis you would still need treatment. Please gather up your courage and make an appointment with your PCP. You need to bet to the bottom of your pain...... then let us know how you are doing. I'll look forward to hearing from you again.

Best of luck and take care,
~Tuck