Pain Management Community
Should I tell the doctor
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Should I tell the doctor

Hello,  

I see a pain management doctor.  It's very rare that I go, I've been only three times this year.  My problem, I was out of town last week.  I had to drive 10 hours on Sunday, and was having a bad day (back).  Could hardly walk, let alone drive. My relative gave me a 30mg oxycodone to get me home, which it did.  I have an appointment tomorrow at noon, to get a refill of hydrocodone 10/325.  They will drug test me.  What should I do?  
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
tell the truth! Consequences for lying (especially to doctors) are not worth it. I think you know that. I can sense it in the tone of your post. Tell the Truth. Easiest too. What are ya gonna say anyway   Gee doc i don't know where that came from-slipped in my drink?  Right away--right off the top---doc i need to tell you----blah blah blah---TRUTH!   Omhome
Blank
That's what I assumed.  So if I tell the Doctor what happend will he not see me anymore.  Not sure how he will take it.  I'm thinking it won't be any big deal because I don't get Norco every month.  I've had only 3 prescriptions  for Norco this year.
Blank
you'll be fine with the truth mark and the doctor should be ok with it too and if not maybe they are not the doctor for your future pain management. And Less is Best so aim for two times a year if you can. If not be sure and get the help  you need to be comfortable. Come over to the chronic pain couch if you like   omhome
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pain Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...