Skin Sensitivity/Pain
I have had skin sensitivity/pain around my lower torso, thighs and at times on my forearms for the last two weeks.  I don't feel a lot of muscle fatigue and I KNOW it is not pain from my muscles.  The pain is from my skin and will occur when something brushes up against my skin like a shirt or my arm.  It also occurs when I get cold and goose-bumps form.  That is the worst!  I went to a doctor but they told me there was nothing wrong and to use hydrocortizone (didn't do a thing!).  I have used Ibuprofen but that only minimizes it.  I have had a little discomfort urinating but I attribute that to dehydration unless you think it is related! Do I have some wierd disease or is it all in my head?  Please let me know!
I don't know that much about it, but I did hear about skin that looked normal, (no rashes, swelling, etc.) but was painful when it was touched by something. I am sorry, but all I remember is that it is a rare disease. If I remember correctly, it is NOT life threatening, just more of a pain in the you know what! I think it can be controlled by a topical cream. Try researching it on the net, or local library. I know it's not the best answer, but hopefully it helps you a little bit! How long have you had this problem?
I have the same issue. On my left side of my stomach. I do not like my shirt touching it. No rash. It almost feels brused. But no signs of anything.
I've had the same thing for the past 5-days...doctor said 'wait & see'...It is most irritated arounf my ribs, when my shirt rubs against it.  Nothing visual to the eye...

I get the same thing on different areas of my body.  I do have fibromyalga.  I think this is different, but it may be part of it.