Social Worker
Is Cymbaltal the only prescription option for mild depression and neuropathy pain?

Hello there,

Before you consider taking Cymbalta you might want to goggle it and
find out its potential side effects. Some of them are quite serious. Eve
Hi Lara,

I have been taking Cymbalta for many years and it has been a great drug in fighting my depression. Only you can make that choice whether or not to take it.

I feel that this drug is very safe and effective. I have read the hype about Cymbalta side effects and I personally have experienced none of them. I also find it perfectly safe.

I had brought up the question of how there are web sites bashing Cymbalta for being an addictive drug and causing wicked side effects and my Psychiatrist assured me that these web sites are full of dis-information and I have to agree as I have used this drug with NONE of the horrible side effect that are discussed in these sites.

Like I said, you should talk to your Psychiatrist about the drug and decide for yourself if it is for you.

My best,
Molly