Sore upper lip
I waxed my top lip and now it is really red and sore and stingy, as if it were burned. Have been putting vaseline on it, was wondering if there is anything that will heal it faster as i have a wedding to go to in two days!!! Help!!!
You can put some ice on it, that should help a good deal.  The redness should be gone by either later tonight or tomorrow at the latest, so I wouldn't worry about it still being around for the wedding.  This is a totally normal aftereffect of waxing.  If it IS slightly red you can always cover it up with some makeup for the wedding and then just cleanse your face well when you get home.  
Have any aloe vera?
The wax usually includes a soothing balm that helps tremendously with the redness. Don't keep playing with it, go to the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist what they recommend. Good luck!
another thing to think about as well, you could be allergic to the wax and/or the products they used before/after the wax. it shouldn't be as bad the day after and if it is, I would think you had an allergic reaction. if it is still bad tomorrow, care for it as an allergic reaction and make sure you don't use the same product/wax again! Feel better and i know you will look beautiful for the wedding!!