Pain Management Community
Spacer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Spacer

I have a spacer in my knee now. Night time is the worst time. What can I do?
Hi!
When you lie down or during sleep, the muscles around the joints relax. This causes rubbing of the bones around the joint. Also if tendonitis and infection is associated with joint disease, the pain intensifies. Please consult your doctor. In all probability the infection is not under control. You may need a different set of antibiotics. Some bedside exercises may make the muscles around the joint stronger.
Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.

Thank you for your response. It really did help