Pain Management Community
Strongest Over the Counter Pain Medication??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Im having some Serious Lower Calf Pain. I already have 2000mg of Ibuprophen and Im at work - I need something now. Going to run to the Pharmacy, but I need the strongest overthe Counter Pain Manager.
Dont care if its for Arthritis or what, I just need some relief for Leg Pain and Cramping !!

X~
Hi Xsane,

I have NO idea which is the strongest these days SO if I were in your shoes I would ask the Pharmacist as they WILL know which is the strongest as well as which will work the best for your particular pain.  Medications are the expertise and there's NO ONE better!!

I wish you the best and hope you will let us know the answer as to what your Pharmacist recommends these days for strong OTC relief for pain.  :)

Best Wishes........Sherry