Pain Management Community
Thank you Med Help for all you do....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Thank you Med Help for all you do....

Has Me Help helped you?
If you answer yes then share with us how MH has helped you.
If you answer no please add what you believe would make MH better.

I wanted to also take the time to say Thanks to Med Help for all they do.
They are continually bringing new and informative information and new features to us and we should take the time to say thank you for all they do for us.
Without MH I would be lost. I get so much from here besides support I learn new things and meet new people and the new features they are coming out with makes this site completely above the rest out there. Do you agree? Take the time to say thank you:)
100%
 (3) 
Yes, I would be lost without MH
0%
 (0) 
Yes, but I see room for improvment
0%
 (0) 
No not really
3 Members voted
I voted yes, I would definitely be lost without MH and the support and information I get here. I can't think of anything that would make MH any better as I think it is perfect the way it is. MH is always adding new things and I love to see the new features and use them too.
If you do have any ideas on how MH could be even better please post them:)
Also we have the Med Help suggestions if you would like to post there too.
I voted yes, and while there is always room for improvement I didn't vote for that because I think this site is great. if you are posting or just reading you cannot help but be helped you know? I've asked questions and gotten thoughtful responses, I've answered posts and felt good about trying to help someone, I've read peoples journals and found that I am no where near to being alone. I've made some online friends that I would never in a million years have met but who give me so much support and ask for nothing in return. I just can't say enough about how wonderful it is to have a place to come where I am not judged, only accepted and I have to tell you. It feels good.

Some forums are friendlier then others and you still find some of the petty squabbling back and forth but for the most part, everyone I've come into contact with has been mature and respectful. I wish you didn't have to pay to ask a Doc a question but I fully understand why it is necessary.  Basically, I love this site.
Of course I responded, Yes!

As I have said numerous times, MH has been my life boat. The PM Forum has been a haven from the rest of the world that doesn't often understand chronic pain sufferers. The members have become my second family. I care about each and everyone of you.

Thank you MH for providing this site for all the CP sufferers.

(((HUGS))) to all,
Tuck