Pain Management Community
TiGhT HyMeN!! Help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

TiGhT HyMeN!! Help

Im a virgin and I have a tight hymen how can I loosen things up down there so my boyfriend and I can have sex????
We've been trying to have sexual intercourse for 4days now and he just can't penetrate me and when he tries it hurts and I tell him to stop...he says everytime he tries to put it in.... my vagina muscles keep pushing him out and he gets soft and we have to start the process all over again!
Somebody help!!!
You will probably get more realistic help if you post on the Relationships forum her at Med Help.  Please tell me you are at least practicing Safe Sex and using a condom and birth control?
Avatar n tn
I am 25 and I am not on bc but do use condoms. thank you!
I recommend you discuss this with your gynecologist, who can offer suggestions or even remove your hymen in a simple office visit.