Tight, chest pain
I have a tightness feeling on the right side of my chest, almost like the annoying feeling is coming from under my boob. It doesn't happen often but then it does its an annoying pain, and sometimes sharp. Has happen to both sides, but almost feels like something is clogged or just tight. I'm only 19 too.
Depending on the location under there- you might look up costochondritis, which can hit in the areas you mention and be very painful.  

If it is in your upper abdomen, the transverse section of the colon can often have gas in it, which can give sharp pain.  The stomach on the left can also get gas in it.

In between the chest and the intestines in the upper abdomen on the right, there is the gallbladder (toward the middle and on the right and the liver, a large vital organ.  If you feel the pain after drinking a milkshake or eating peanut butter, fatty foods, etc., you might have a doctor make sure there is not an issue with gallstones.