Tramedol
anyone got any info about tramedol...is it safe to take? Addicting? Need info fast...please..
Hi:

You need to google "Tramadol" this will give you all the info you need. Take care,
Mollyrae
Hi Itsonlyme,

Hello and welcome to Medhelp. Molly is correct. Goggling Tramadol should provide you with good information on Tramadol.

There is a lot of controversy surrounding Tramadol's addictive qualities. It functions much like morphine but it not classified as a opiate. Many members have reported that they experienced an addictive response and withdrawal, others have reported no such issues.

Good luck to you in your search. If you have additional questions after you goggle the medication please do not hesitate to post them. Take care, Tuck
i wouldnt get started on tramadol if i were you.  i am having a terrible time getting off of it  .  
Like brady990 said very hard to get off. I was on these for about 6months and was very novice to painmeds. I ran out and had the worst W/D ever and went to my Doc right way and since he knew very little about them he said it cant be the Tramadol. I went through this wothout knowing what was going on and was put thru plenty of test's. A different Doc spotted this in 5min and i was going thru W/D from Tramadol. After this happend i always checkout on the meds. they give me after the nightmare i had. I'm on Norco now but been on pretty much all of the painmeds. out there. I will never go on Tramadol again also it did not help with my pain to much either. Good luck. F1