Treatment of office staff
I currently had major neck surgery. I experienced extreme pain before and after procedure. During my treatment I had to call the office a lot due to pain not being managed. I was in screaming pain everyday. After 2 months I still couldn't get any relief so I changed doctors that was willing to help manage my pain. The new doctor looked at my MRI scans and told me I needed to have another surgery due to fact that everything wasn't fixed. He said that's why I'm still having so much pain. I immediately called my surgeon and ask why he never mentioned this problem to me. He responded that he didn't think it was bad enough and didn't think it was causing my pain. After that conversation he also told me he would help me get my disability. I sent paper work in to office as he instructed and when it was completed 6 weeks later the info on the form was wrong. My dates of visits was incorrect and time house confined was wrong as well as they put on partial disabled. The same dates were on total disabled as was on particle disabled. After this was submitted by office personel my claim was denied due to it doesn't cover particle disabled. I contacted him again and he said he would fix it. However now I can't get anyone to answer my calls. I can't understand why I am being treated this way all because I had a very hard time with pain and had to ask of them allot during my surgical experience. I have asked for my records 2times now and that is being ignored as well. I have done everything but seek advise thus far. Any suggestion?
Yes. It is not the taking of action that acomplishes anything, but the credible threat of taking action. And a moral is to review all paperwork from a physician or hospital before it is submitted to a court. Years ago I was brutally assaulted in an unprovoked attack. Minding my own business walking down a street to the library. When the physician's record was requested under law five years later it stated "patient was injured in a bar fight". And the ER physician testified in an affidavit: "That's what he told me"!!!!! Arghhh!!!  I was on the sidewalk in front of a bar when the ambulance picked me up. Fortunately there was a security camera videotape of the entire assault. Don't be mad. These things happen. Start from square one and politely ask that the material be redone.